We at Redcopters Ltd are providing professional aerial photography services using unmanned drones (also called UAVs). Our multi-rotor helicopters allow Redcopters to shoot stunning aerial photographs and videos for industrial, survey, promotional and media use, at costs much lower than aerial photography from conventional manned aircraft. Our expertise covers not just aerial photography from unmanned aircrafts, but also the photographic and film-making skills needed to make best use of these machines. We pride ourselves on our professional approach to our flying and aerial photography. Our pilots, aircraft and operating procedures are licensed by the Civil Aviation Authority and we carry full third party insurance.
• Aerial Surveying and Roofs by Drone – Redcopters’ unmanned multi-rotor helicopter provides an alternative to conventional access methods for high or awkward locations, such as towers, scaffolding or hydraulic platforms (MEWPs). Our drone is licensed to fly in built-up areas, so we can operate across London and most other towns and cities.
• Property and Development – Low cost photography from our small unmanned aircraft makes aerial images and videos affordable for a much wider range of properties. Anything from a quick ‘pop-up’ to take a few photos to a fully edited ‘fly-around’ promotional video for the website is achievable
• Visualization and 3D – The very best of these merge real life views (photographs) with a computer generated model. This needs careful coordination between the graphic designer and the photographer. We specialise in taking these aerial shots using our drone, ensuring that our photography matches exactly with the CAD model. We take account of location, altitude, field of view, as well as lighting etc.
• Advertising and Promotion – An aerial photograph or film provides an eye-catching and unusual view that attracts customers and stands out from the crowd. Tourist attractions, houses, golf courses, offices, facilities and hotels all stand out from the crowd when shown in their surroundings and to their full glory.
• Media and Film – Our role is to provide the expertise and facilities for aerial footage while working seamlessly with the film maker and their team.
• Events – We can provide event planners, organisers and participants with a record that shows the entire event, and our shots from the air provide instantly eye-catching and irresistible part of that record.
• Promotional films and Documentaries – Use a promotional film to attract customers to your business! It’s not as expensive as you think. We have over 20 years of film-making experience. We provide a full film-making service (either with or without aerial shots).
We will work with you to plan, shoot and edit your film. After discussing your requirement and vision, we can create a script, conduct the filming, source music, conduct interviews, record voice-overs and deliver a polished and professional film for your website, DVD or any other medium.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our services – we would love to hear from you! Alternatively you can visit our social media pages to hear about our latest projects, news and deals or you can watch some of our videos in Vimeo.